we are trying to use the TLSR9 B91 starter kit with ESB communication. In order to achieve this:
- started from the RF_DEMO application found on the SDK
- built the binary configuring defines as follows:
- RF_MODE --> RF_PRIVATE_2M
- PRI_MODE --> ESB_MODE
- RF_AUTO_MODE --> AUTO
We're using an ESB sniffer to scan for packets generated by the TLSR9 board.
1. The problem is that we're not able to get any transmitted packet. Are we missing something from the available configurations?
2. We cannot understand how the ESB address should be set in the SDK. In theory the full address is made from a base part which range from 2 to 4 bytes and a prefix of 1 byte. However in the code we just found ACCESS_CODE which is 4 bytes. Where is the prefix part supposed to be written?